Ok peeps, You know what its like? Alarm goes off, your already mentally going through all the things you have to do that day, you crawl out of bed and into the bathroom. Do you want to start preening and pampering yourself at 6.30am! I don’t think so. So, Let’s keep it simple! Here are 5 simple steps you can easily follow as part of your morning routine.
- First thing in the morning splash your face with ice cold water! It stimulates blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Have a cup of hot water with lemon added. It stimulates your liver and helps to cleanse the blood.
- Before your shower, spend two minutes dry brushing your skin, using upward strokes on legs and arms and circular strokes on torso.
- Once in the shower take 5 slow, deep breaths. Inhale the aroma of your favourite NATURAL body wash. (Deep breathing is fantastic for your skin and your health in general. Try to do it as often as possible)
- Fill up a 1litre water bottle and ensure you drink it all before the end of the day. (most people don’t drink enough water on a daily basis).
So there you have it. Simple and effective steps to keep your skin hydrated and glowing throughout the day.